Experienced Appraisers Contact Our Firm Today to Take the Next Step
General Business Services
- Provided appraisal and transaction consulting services to the owner of a commercial aviation wholesale fuel provider for use in their negotiations with the acquiring company.
- Determined the fair market value of a fractional interest held in a niche accounts receivable factoring company for income tax purposes to substantiate a charitable contribution.
- Determined the fair value of a 25% shareholder interest in a Texas-based investment management company relying on guidance from Subchapter H of Chapter 10 of the Texas Business Organizations Code for the standard of value ("Fair Value").
- Value conclusion prevailed in mediation and settlement over a competing valuation firm's opinion related to a shareholder's interest held in a large licensed recording insurance agency involved in a marital dissolution case.
- Valued multiple steel service operators, machine shops and fabricators for estate tax related work.
- Valuation of 100% and fractional interests held in numerous closely-held businesses for C to S conversion, ESOPs, marital dissolution, merger and acquisition (buy/sell), gift and decedent estate purposes.
- Provided an opinion of value for a dance floor rental company for employee buy-in purposes.
- Appraisal of a regionally focused garbage and recycling collection company for estate purposes as well as consulting on the reasonability of recent asset purchase offers.
- Consulting and business valuation services for a large plumbing company focused on housing edition construction for potential transfers among family members.
- Estate business valuation for a provider of industry-leading industrial pumps used by municipalities with exclusivity agreements with larger manufacturers.
Hear from Our Clients
"I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and your team"
"I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for all your hard work on providing an opinion of fair market value regarding membership interests of my Company."- Principle of a privately-held investment management company